Remoting SDK includes deep integration for the RAD Studio IDE, with support for the Delphi language and C++Builder.
This allows developers on the Windows platforms to write Delphi-based Servers for hosting on Windows, and connect to servers from VCL and FireMonkey-based Client Applications for Windows, iOS and Android.
- Creating a new Remoting SDK Server
- Connecting to a Remoting SDK Server
- Working with .remoteRODL Files
- Converting a Server to Code-First
- Installing Remoting SDK in Delphi