Remoting SDK includes state-of-the-art IDE integration into Visual Studio, with support for Visual C# and Visual Basic for .NET, as well as the four Elements languages (Oxygene, RemObjects C#, Swift or Java) for all three platforms (.NET, as well as Cocoa and Java).
This allows developers on Windows to write .NET-based Servers using C#, Oxygene, Swift, and VB, and connect to servers from Client Applications for .NET, Cocoa (Mac, iOS, watchOS and tvOS) and Java/Android.
- Creating a new Remoting SDK Server
- Connecting to a Remoting SDK Server
- Working with .remoteRODL Files
- Converting a Server to Code-First
- Installing Remoting SDK in Visual Studio