Super TCP Channel
The Super TCP Channel components provide a sophisticated and flexible communication channel that uses persistent connections to enable true asynchronous calls and server callbacks.
Leveraging a custom-defined protocol on top of a raw TCP connection, the channel allows for advanced features lacking in the more traditional channel types:
- Keep-Alive connections, with flexible ping/pong system to discover broken connections (for example due to network outages) together with seamless recovery.
- Out of band server/client communications enable the server to actively send events or asynchronous responses back to the client without need for polling - reducing network traffic and efficiency for these callbacks.
- Allows multiple requests to be sent at once over a single channel. Use this channel for scenarios where extensive use is made of events and server callbacks, and wherever firewalls and proxy servers do not require the use of HTTP based channels.
Client Channel Components
- IpSuperTcpClientChannel (.NET)
- TROGrijjySuperTCPChannel (Delphi)
- TROIndySuperTCPChannel (Delphi)
- TROSuperTcpChannel (Delphi)
- TROSynapseSuperTCPChannel (Delphi)
Server Channel Components
- IpSuperTcpServerChannel (.NET)
- TROIndySuperTCPServer (Delphi)
- TROSuperTcpServer (Delphi)
- TROSynapseSuperTCPServer (Delphi)