The IROEventReceiverInvokers interface provides methods for registering and unregistering clients that can receive server.and for acquiring events data from the
You will not used this interface directly but the TROEventReceiver that implements this interface and provides all needed methods to deal with .
- Unit: uROEventReceiver.pas
- Ancestry: IROEventReceiverInvokers
This method is used to acquire server. It is used if the does not support the IROActiveEventChannel and cannot notify the TROEventReceiver about incoming events data itself, in this case, TROEventReceiver calls this method in a background thread to obtain from the server. When this method receives new events, it stores them in the EventsData stream and returns the received events count.data from the
function Invoke_GetEventsData(out EventsData: TROBinaryMemoryStream): Integer
- EventsData: Binary stream that holds the event data
procedure Invoke_RegisterEventClient(const EventTypes: string)
- EventTypes: Holds a comma-separated list of event types that the client can recieve from the server.
procedure Invoke_UnregisterEventClient(const EventTypes: string)
- EventTypes: Holds a comma-separated list of event types that the client cannot recieve from the server anymore.