The IROEventReceiverInvokers interface provides methods for registering and unregistering clients that can receive events and for acquiring events data from the server.
You will not used this interface directly but the TROEventReceiver that implements this interface and provides all needed methods to deal with events.
- Unit: uROEventReceiver.pas
- Ancestry: IROEventReceiverInvokers
This method is used to acquire events data from the server. It is used if the client channel does not support the IROActiveEventChannel and cannot notify the TROEventReceiver about incoming events data itself, in this case, TROEventReceiver calls this method in a background thread to obtain events from the server. When this method receives new events, it stores them in the EventsData stream and returns the received events count.
function Invoke_GetEventsData(out EventsData: TROBinaryMemoryStream): Integer
- EventsData: Binary stream that holds the event data
Notifies the server that the client can handle event types specified by the
procedure Invoke_RegisterEventClient(const EventTypes: string)
- EventTypes: Holds a comma-separated list of event types that the client can recieve from the server.
Notifies the server that the client cannot receive events with the specified types any more.
procedure Invoke_UnregisterEventClient(const EventTypes: string)
- EventTypes: Holds a comma-separated list of event types that the client cannot recieve from the server anymore.