IROActiveEventServer is an interface that provides methods for managing servers to support notifications.. This interface is used by some Remoting SDK
In most cases you will not use this class, but if you wish to create your ownyou may want to implement this interface to add support.
- Unit: uROServerIntf.pas
- Ancestry: IROActiveEventServer
This method is called by the event manager to notify the server about a new .
procedure DispatchEvent(anEventDataItem: TROEventData; aSessionReference: TGUID; aSender: TObject)
- anEventDataItem: Represents an event that fires.
- aSessionReference: Unique identifier that represents the session.
- aSender: Indicates the object that receives the event.
This method is called whenever the event manager registers for the specified client.
procedure EventsRegistered(aSender: TObject; aClient: TGUID)
- aSender: Object that will receive the event.
- aClient: GUID that specifies the client.